About


I do a lot of things but the thing I always come home to is music. It's my favorite art form. The music I make now is ever evolving, but the elements that shaped me remain.

A recipe for making my kinda music:

1. Take a huge helping of the Beatles (thanks Papa!)
2. Add a Tbs of soul (Aretha Franklin, Janice Joplin, etc - from Mama)
3. Stir in a pinch of Country music (I can't help it, I grew up in Texas. It was the backdrop of my childhood) but not the cheesy kind.
4. Add a love for words and a lifetime of filling my head with stories and photographs
5. Combine with a classical music education (for depth and composition)
6. Stir together thoroughly and play it all on guitar (mostly) and sing your heart out!

Serves plenty. I hope you like it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roller coaster

Ponder this...

Music