Back in business

Sooooo you might have noticed (and then again, you might not have) that I've been off the radar with music. It began last summer when I was pregnant with my daughter and I lost feeling in my hands. Not just lost feeling. Feeling was replaced by pain. So as you can imagine, I gave up playing my guitar and writing. I was able to type for little bits at a time, but couldn't hold a pen, or play. Since the birth of my baby girl, things have been returning to normal again, so I'm eager to get my hands working again!

First things first, I'm starting this place for people to see what's going on. It's not perfect, it's not fancy, it has absolutely NO FLASH. But, I'm not that flashy a gal anyway. It's just a place. My place. I hope you'll subscribe and visit me often. You never know what you'll find here. Music isn't my only love (although it is my deepest) so you might just find random things I've made, things I'm thinking about and maybe a photo or two of the cutest baby girl in the world. She is a bit absorbing.

So poke around. Some features are working, but some are place holders for things to come. It's kinda rough around the edges, but then again, so am I. Welcome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roller coaster

Ponder this...

Music